June 25, 2014
Registration Is Now Closed.
Who should attend?
- Information and Referral Specialists
- Mobility Managers
- Transportation Providers
- Transportation Resource Specialists
What will you learn?
Is It a challenge to find resources when a client says “I need to find a ride?” If so, join ESPA for a webinar presentation on matching transportation resources with customer needs. This session will cover the family of transportation services including ADA paratransit, dial-a-ride, and private, human service, veteran, and medical providers, as well as voucher networks. Learn about regional and national initiatives for transportation resource development around Mobility Management, I&R/A networks, and the Veterans Transportation Community Living Initiative. Participation will help you get your callers and clients from A to B!
This webinar will address:
- Transportation modes and services that might be available in a community (ADA, public, private, human service, medical).
- Transportation needs of older adults and people with disabilities.
- How to locate and match customers with local options & technical assistance specific to transportation through their Call Center/Referral process.
- Using tools to assist customers with their “I need a ride” requests.
- Building provider resources for transportation in your database.
- Benefits of partnering/working with local, regional and national resources, so that in the end, the caller has a good experience and is connected to the options most appropriate to his/her need(s).
Resources for this event will be available for download from this page approximately two days prior to the event.
Event Date: Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Event Time: 2:00–3:30pm EDT | 1:00-2:30pm CDT | 12:00-1:30pm MDT | 11:00am-12:30pm PDT
To ask the presenter questions in advance or for general inquiries about the event, please contact us at email@example.com and put “Find a Ride” in the subject line.
For More Information
Contact Krystian Boreyko at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-659-6428.